Saturday 16 February 2008

OPTIONAL DIALOGUES

FINISH OF THE SECOND TERM
LET'S GO TO THE THIRD TERM!


SEE YOU!

Albert- Hi, Anna. How’s it going?
Marc- Great, thanks! Albert, this is my new neighbor, Maria.
Albert- Hi, Maria. So , what do you think of Mossen Constants Street?
Maria- It’s nice. I like living here.
Marc- Yeah, it isn’t bad, is it?
Albert- Hey, we always go out on Saturday. Do you want to come?
Maria- Yeah! Where do you usually go?
Albert We usually go to the cinema.
Maria- OK. See you on Saturday, then.
Albert- See you!
Maria- He’s nice. Does he live on Mossen Constants Street?
Marc- No, he doesn’t. But he goes to our school.

IT’S A GREAT PROGRAMME!

Marc- What are you doing, Albert?
Albert- I‘m looking for my favorite basketball DVD.
Sara- Football?
Albert- Yeah. I’m mad about football. I have got fifteen basketball DVDs.
Sara- Wow! I’m impressed!
Marc- I don’t watching basketball! It’s so boring. It’s Thursday and I always watch my favorite police drama on Monday.
Albert- Police drama are rubbish!
Marc- No, they’re not! Hey Sara, where do you going?
Sara- I’m going to home. There’s a great soap opera programme on tonight. I never miss it.


MY NEW FOOTBALL BOOTS

Albert- Hi Marc! How was you weekend?
Marc- It was great, thanks.
Albert- What did you do?
Marc- I won’t to a celebrity auction in London with Anna and Dad.
Albert- Really? Did you buy anything?
Marc- No, I didn’t. everything was very expensive.
Albert- So, what things did they sell?
Marc- They sold a pair of Ronaldhino’s football boots.
Albert- And how much did they cost?
Marc- Someone bought them for 2000€.
Albert- What about you? Did you do anything at the weekend?
Marc- I went to Sport’s World and bought these football boots for 30€.


A MYSTERIOUS STORY

Marc- Did I tell you my UFO story yesterday?
Albert- No, you didn’t, but go on.
Marc- Well, last Saturday, I was sitting on my bed. I was reading a book about aliens when I saw a light in the sky. It was very fast.
Albert- Really? What happened next?
Marc- Well, I was running outside, but there wasn’t anything there.
Albert- What time was it? Was it about six o’clock?
Marc- Yes, it was
Albert- Hey, it’s six o’clock now and look there’s a red light in the sky.
Marc- I don’t believe it! It’s another UFO!
Albert- No, Nick, you fool, it’s an airplane!

No comments: